PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Academy in Czech Republic...opinion !
Old 13th Jun 2019, 16:09
atalayokan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying academy Europe

The school is not so bad neither the aircrafts. The time you will do the training will be fast, in other places is slower . But the things which the school will **** you up are others behind the scenes - THE EXAMINERS. Do not go for Austrian license because the school is based in Czech republic they have huge argues with Czech CAA and you will get delayed with the Czech examiners will be their excuse - no it is not like this. Czech examiners will come on time and all will be fine. Why I talk about that they will ask you to change your license to Austrian - because they will bring private examiner who will rip you off with the price but this is again not the case. The case is that the examiner and the school they work together and if he wants he will FAIL YOU INTENTIONALLY .

NO MATTER HOW GOOD PILOT YOU ARE. I SAW THIS !!! at the beginning the examiner was nice and good after that he got jealous because he was not able to get all the money for himself due to the school brought other examiners from Austria and he started dealing with the school and filing the students.

Remember during your skill test there are no cameras, nothing - all depends on the examiner. I regret i Changed my license to Austrian and went through this ****. DO not listen to the others, also Austrian licence is super expensive. Will cost you more than 1000 EUR for one piece of paper which in Czech rep. is 4-5 EUR. If you are Russian speaking you will get the best examiners because the whole administration are russians and they will give you examiners to pass. When you are from other country you are not their people so they will screw you with examiners to fail you. Failing means - more hours, more skill tests, more money. This is how the school work !!! Working with examiners behind you. The training is OK - level went down after I finished but was OK. My recommendation is to stay with Czech license and do not spend money for nothing. Good luck