PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 13th Jun 2019, 11:19
Captivep

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by TwinAisle
Don't imagine for a second he will go away and lick his wounds.

He laid the groundwork for his completely predictable failure to rescue Jet, by sowing the idea that some other mythical and crazy task had to be completed first - and that was outside his control. That was all the stuff about SIB having to pay salaries otherwise the Great Unsworthian Plan To Save The World would fail. He knew full well, as was blindingly obvious, that these guys would never pay up, so that was his trapdoor. Not my fault, gov.

I bet we will see barely a pause before he either alights on some other airline that he thinks would benefit from his attention, or he just goes back to Atmosfarce. Prepare for some serious pan handling, legions of ill dogs, abandoned cats, washed up refugees, you name it.

TA
I think you're giving him too much credit (about laying the groundwork for an excuse). He is a fantasist, nothing more, trying to live out his Airline Tycoon computer game in the real world; he really doesn't understand the difference.

It's happened before, and it will happen again. The forums of pprune are littered with threads about wannabe airlines, usually started by immature males in their suburban bedroom. Most make it no further than that.