PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2019, 10:27
Issapu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by islandwings
Hi Issapu, thanks for your reply. It was much appreciated. I was so excited when the original ads went up for QF BNE CC. I thought, wow what an awesome opportunity. Anyhoo, down track, today I received this and I posted a message further down the feed. Did you get an AD opportunity for BNE? I got this:-

Thank you for your ongoing interest in the Qantas Cabin Crew Australia International based position. We appreciate the time and effort you have put into your application to get to this point in our recruitment process. The nature of the airline industry means requirements are often shifting. Unfortunately, due to a recent change, we no longer have a requirement for Brisbane based Flight Attendants. Whilst we not have any further QCCA assessment centres scheduled in the immediate future, we will keep your application on hold and you will be invited to attend an assessment centre, should any further opportunities arise over the next 12 months.
Islandwings ^_^ right back at ya thank u for ur reply ^^ I also received the exact same message as you this afternoon so also no AD for me either, although I was expecting this which kinda makes me believe once they know how many new Cabin Crew they have received from interstate and what they have got to work with, probably later down the track (maybe near the end of the year or abit after that) they might hold an Assessment day to fill in the gaps they may have open, although i do feel that it will be very fierce competition as alot of people want Brisbane and the opportunity to live in the sunny QLD.

after reading that email it says near the bottom if there is a AD within the next 12 months we will be invited......so at least we "made it" so to speak to the next stage lol!!! ,... I have a small gut feeling (i could be totally wrong) maybe near the end of the year they might start to talk about holding a AD.

but until that time, im just going to keep up the grind on my other stuff till then.......*i still have to loose a few more pounds and get abit more fit than I am now, so it might be a blessing in disguise LOL!!!!!"

This is by Far from over for us Brisbane Candidates.........dont feel discouraged guys, just be patient ........this is just a small road bump in our journey

I was really gunning for this opportunity also....but I ain't giving up....

im sure i'll see you guys at the AD one day in the near future

p.s a Congratulations to Sydney and Melbourne Crew that got through to the finals, and those who didn't get through, if u really want it you will get it. just dont give up

Issa