PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 13th Jun 2019, 07:25
diffident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SOPS
It seems the Boy Wonder is now saying that it’s all over at Jet due to lack of investors. I thought he had investors all lined up?
It never started though did it!!

I'll simply sum it up as this - the investors, despite me asking, have never been named. Anyone legitimately seeking a buyout will have published a full business plan including this information. Similarly, investors tend to require an equity stake, no-one other than Unsworth and his family are registered shareholders, with the company valued at £100.00. No further appointments have been made, ergo, no investors.

With the above to one side, as a minimum if I was attempting to take over an airline, I'd have sought an AOC before even entering the fray. Without demonstrating the ability to operate an airline, no investor will entertain the idea.

What's done it for Chelmsford's answer to Gerald Ratner, is that in future, if he did indeed want to go into business, people don't forget, and google can be a nasty resource. His name will, for the foreseeable future, be linked with the Fable of Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines.