PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 13th Jun 2019, 04:45
islandwings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi BNE applicants. I just received this. I'm not entirely sure if they did any recruitment in Brisbane for BNE positions. I was really hoping for this opportunity. Wasn't to be.

Did anyone get an AD for a BNE based position? Congrats to all those in Syd & Melb going to GS. Hang in there BNE peeps. Hopefully we get an AD some day in the future for Brizzy! xx

Thank you for your ongoing interest in the Qantas Cabin Crew Australia International based position. We appreciate the time and effort you have put into your application to get to this point in our recruitment process. The nature of the airline industry means requirements are often shifting. Unfortunately, due to a recent change, we no longer have a requirement for Brisbane based Flight Attendants. Whilst we not have any further QCCA assessment centres scheduled in the immediate future, we will keep your application on hold and you will be invited to attend an assessment centre, should any further opportunities arise over the next 12 months.