PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Comet and Trident at Wroughton
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2019, 15:55
RetiredBA/BY

Received 45 Likes on 17 Posts
Matt Moore really should be shown the door, discourtesy is one of his better attributes !

I have documentary evidence, currently in my study, that he has lied to me, misled James Gray MP, and made ludicrous allegations of criminal behaviour against members of Swindon Model Aircraft Club who used Wroughton for 60 years. Those allegations were proven to be nonsense, completely untrue, by information received from within the Science Museum ITSELF using the Freedom of Information Act.

He also appears to be of a very nervous nature as he has stated ( in writing to me) that the risk of model aircraft operation at Wroughton has become too great to bear !

Further, I was present at Wroughton when a fullsize glider outlanded there. The pilot was refused an aerotow retrieve back to Dunstable by Moore as such posed “too much risk to the collection” stored there. Conditions were perfect for an aerotow, and I speak as a gliding instructor and tug pilot. Perhaps Moore should consider his minimal risk in comparison to that recently undertaken by the glider pilot, an army engineer ( major) relaxing in his glider after a tour in Afghanistan on IED disposal, arguably the worlds most hazardous occupation, and which saved countless lives and serious injury of our servicemen and women.

So, the tug was turned back, a trailer sent by road , glider derigged and trailered back to Dunstable and rerigged, all because of Moores total lack of willingness to allow the aerotow for pathetic reasons known only to himself. Moore totally pales in comparison to people such as that officer, frankly, he disgusts me.

Are people such as Moore really the best the Science Museum can find, I utterly despair of his like ?

Last edited by RetiredBA/BY; 11th Jun 2019 at 16:11.