PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CASA - ATPL Theory
View Single Post
Old 9th Jun 2019, 14:06
plotplot

Received 34 Likes on 5 Posts
Thumbs up

Second time's a charm.. managed to pass nav comfortably yesterday. Took a different approach this time where I went straight to the 3 markers at the end, picked which one I thought was going to be easier out of the two, did that first, then went back to the start of the exam. This left me with 40 minutes to have a crack at the other 3 marker when I got to that point, and I still felt fairly fresh and didn't have 2 huge questions in a row to try and tackle. I recommend that strategy to anyone doing it also! Was also lucky enough that the PSD question was multiple choice so was simple enough to use process of elimination. xCartzy I wish I had found your thread a week earlier than I did and I might have had more luck with the true alt question first time around. If I can offer any advice about that exam it would be to make sure you're proficient with the math side of things. It's not hard math but easy to make a mistake on the calculator without realizing and boom wrong answer. Also be proficient with Mach, TAS and CAS conversions as some questions will provide the info in a roundabout way.