PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL MET course
Thread: ATPL MET course
View Single Post
Old 8th Jun 2019, 18:05
youngretired

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KT1988
@youngretired: Thanks for the reply, I learned to do the graphs approximately correct with the mouse on screen because if I draw unlucky amount of graphs it will be impossible to wait for printing and do it properly with pencil and finish the exam on time. So plan is to do the whole exam then if time is left ask for print outs for the graphs that got close answers and do them with pencil to be sure.
What I do for the prints is something like this;
  1. Enter the exam room and take the prints request form immediately,
  2. After the exam starts, scan the questions quickly and fill the form (max. 1-2 minutes)
  3. Deliver the form to the room and return to computer (so fast, everybody will look at you )
  4. Start the exam and skip those questions until the lady delivers the print outs.
Many of my friends asked me how I do this process and they were happy after they tried this way. One of them has failed on his first try just because he didn't realize when and how to request the prints and it was too late when he find out he was missing prints and impossible to solve all those questions at last 10 minutes. Also precision is important and their print outs are not on scale is another negative fact about performance exams. Lines are thicker and blurry so it was hard to draw nicely.