PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA Exams
Thread: EASA Exams
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2019, 18:49
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously its not allowed to tell whether or not a question have been corrected? Not even to say that correct answer is correct? Well then I assume it is corrected and give the correct answer (and hope its not critical to passing the exam). Because if its not corrected then it should be EASA duty to tell the students the correct answer is wrong. Because otherwise its crazy if the wrong answer is right but its not allowed to tell it to the students.... then what is the point of the exam to make someone fail because they give the correct answer.

I believe if it was not corrected then it would be told that it is not corrected so I assume it is. If I encounter the question pick the right answer and get it wrong because wrong answer is what CAA wish I will totally go to the newspaper with it if it fails my exam and I have to use time on contesting instead of learning the last 3 to be done in July. I have not encountered a subject with so many fails on EASA side as Performance that totally confuse the students.