PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA Exams
Thread: EASA Exams
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2019, 10:47
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@paco: Ok thanks for your reply, in other words it is not possible to get any answer about what is the syllabus for the performance exam in the actual CAA and how they understand it. Well I will do the exam according to the book backed by question explanations in the question bank, in case of failure I will contest it if the authority believe the book is wrong and LDR = LD and no factorization (and there are enough such questions drawn to fail the exam, will not bother to contest if its passed even if I get wrong on such a question).

As for the future KSA 100 I did not completely understand what you mean. From what I understood it will be examined by the CAA just as an oral exam (like the English exam for level 4-6 ) and from what I understood the point was to check the attitude towards solving a problem and not only the answer but it was to be done during the exam. From what you write I understand it as CAA is gonna also examine the school if they teach proper attitude or ask the school about the students attitude while training? As it is today some airlines wish to get a report from the school + info whether the student got a first time pass on all practical flying exams (and if not then why) too. So now the CAA will be doing it instead of the airlines who wish to do it?