PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA Exams
Thread: EASA Exams
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2019, 19:48
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@paco: But it will not change the rest of the exams that maybe should get some more modern questions since more modern methods are being practically used. And by the way will everyone who already got ATPL(A) theory done have to pass KSA100 or if we are done with our exams and got the subsequent licenses then it will not be necessary?

An another question since it looks like you have something to do with EASA. What do you think about the Performance exam (I am going to do it next week it is one of my 4 last exams) is it proper time given for the exam for people to perform the tasks on the graphs like they should be done (printed and with a pencil and not remembered from the question bank) or is the goal that people shall do approximations on screen using the mouse? Because someone can draw 9 graphs from the 35 questions while another person draw 17 then its kind of unfair amount of time that can make a difference on the result that the airlines later will see when determining who to call for an assessment.

And is it possible that different CAA got different answers to the same kind of question with the same numbers? Because that would be totally wrong if for example LDR (Landing distance required) shall be factorized in one CAA while the other one still want you to answer with the Landing Distance without factorization unless its written "commercial" on the graph for a SEP flight. Because it is correct to perform the factorization when its asked about LDR so I would definitely be unhappy if I give the correct answer but it is not what the question creator had in mind. It would be nice with a clarification of what is being expected the correct solution by the book or the solution the question creator had in his mind when creating the question?