PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - No accidents/incidents letter GCAA
View Single Post
Old 6th Jun 2019, 16:54
joe falchetto 64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FlightDetent
Thanks for correcting my statement then!

My no-A/I was provided by local EASA CAA twice before, but not in the last three years anymore. The explain what is understandable, that I could have and actually was flying different countries' AOCs, and they have no way of knowing how I conducted myself. Apologies for forcing my opinion this was a coordinated administrative decision.

I do not have a boarding pass for this region's forum anyway, just trying to show there may be a way which does not include their NAA.

Out of interest: If you (or fellows you know joining recently) did not get that statement on the CAA verification, but instead only on the airline issued Security Guard Assessment - would it be a no go in your opinion? (I suspect the answer is "you never know until you try, and then it matters who handles your appeal if denied the first filing).
i didn't join recently, I am at the second contract and I changed operator here. My opinion is that to have a smooth process just give them what they ask, nothing more nothing less: so give them a proper license verification letter without any statement about flight safety record , but provide also the document from your current operator stating the clean flight safety record . At the end it is just a matter to keep them happy with the proper required paper.