PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - L3
Thread: L3
View Single Post
Old 5th Jun 2019, 19:10
ac70t1704

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
L3

I would like to point out what happened to my son thanks to a company listed on the NYSE, L3 Technologies, specifically Commercial Training Solution Division, which has numerous flying academies.

One of them is located at Ponte de Sor in Portugal, to which my son attended since September 2017.

In September 2018, L3 suspended training, resuming it for just one day in November and then said nothing more until April.

This is really inconsistent with what you see written on the web home page, namely "At L3, success is defined by our ability to meet our customers' needs. That's why every part of our business is focused on quick and agile response "

On april my son wrote that he would quit the school but the school didn't even try to hold him, committing in a quick conclusion of the course.

L3 simply refunded an unreasonable and insignificant amount, to be taken or left, insufficient to cover the costs of completing the Airline Transport Pilot License elsewhere.

It is truly humiliating for a student who loooks forward to become a pilot remaining months without any response, apart from the unofficial information on the instructors resignation because attracted by the Airline companies.

Having failed to get almost anything from L3, I wanted at least to report the incident to protect future cadets.