PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glen Buckley and Australian small business -V- CASA
Old 5th Jun 2019, 04:33
thorn bird

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Mr Graeme Crawford in his role as the Manager of the Aviation Group intervened and wrote to me advising he would not permit the meeting with the Board."

Wow that's a revelation Glen. Mr Crawford decides who the board may talk to and who they can't, which begs the question what are we paying large sums of money for a board at all if they can only see what the managers of CAsA feeds them? This harks back to allegations a CEO was sharing toothbrushes with the Complaints Commissioner. No wonder he never saw any complaints.

I also have trepidations regarding CAsA's reluctance to produce documents under the FOI act.

I could understand it if it was ASIO or the military, National security and all that. Do CAsA have any role in the spook business other than the current director of safeties involvement in the past. What National Secrets are CAsA hiding? Their attempts to gain access to citizens META Data was I believe knocked back, a bridge too far so to speak, but one has to wonder just what they are hiding, because lack of transparency is a clear sign of corruption I believe?