PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 4th Jun 2019, 23:42
CHEASApilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some just can’t get control over their jealousy

I see a dead end loser up criticizing Alpha Cadet pricing but EasyJet MPL after you’ve really factored all the costs brings it down the same with the GBP 125k price tag. Why do i get a feeling some feel what they’re opting for is the best and the rest is **** ? You’re poor, you can’t afford it that’s all. Or maybe you feel European quality is the best and the rest is sh*t but you know down inside you’re just weak and instead of facing competition you’re just trying to kill it. To the guy who said he would never trust ABY, you just made me laugh my *ss hard. You must really be a high school failure to even think if you don’t fly ABY then it will change something. In that part of the world people could pay just to not have see you onboard, even empty planes with just FD fly dude, we call that commuting.

Real update about the situation :-

I have a friend who is currently at ABY from the AAA cadetship. It’s not an easy life but if you’re hard working enough you’ll reach satisfaction. Not to forget even if they don’t retain you later on, you still get an MPL with 1500 precious jet time. With those hours, in the current aviation era you’re going to be a long way ahead ! Expect to spend about USD200k, but if you go traditional CPL/IR expect to spend the next USD 100k building hours(used to be 500hrs, now they’re asking for 800hrs). Don’t even think of proposing towering, instructing or touring these solutions work great only in EU, US or further end AU, in third world countries expect next to zero opportunities apart from airlines.

Don’t go into the foolish thought that attending a US/EU school program would mean at the end of your schooling you can stay to work, simple answer is NO. Some are just spitting their venom here thinking <<we’re buying our way into the system>> instead of working hard like them. But i would like to take time to remind them in our countries we’re not so fortunate to have local air clubs where you could get a PPL for €7k only at a 10 mins drive from home or H&F a Cessna for €75 under a club membership to build time over weekends while still keep a wife and kid happy at home running a full time white collar job. Not so more, instead of living in your own country many move to less developped countries in search of better opportunities though they don’t welcome foreigners in their home country making life even harder for existing pilots there since airlines instead of hiring newbies waiting at home will select already qualified expats since it’s cheaper.

My advice to those with the dream out there, if you’re 19 then you’re still just a baby in this field. You have till you’re 35 for someone to take you serious in aviation. Save hard, earn your way into cadet programs and w*rk your *ss hard to secure that 1500 jet hours and your MPL to be in a position to select your next flying gig.

I guess some are not happy, but eitherway your responsibility is fly passengers safely and not to entertain them(you could but its not an obligation).

Remember, PPRUNE is also filled with a lot of negative people, the positive ones are busy living the real dream out there that’s why they’re rarely here. Even if you do meet them then they always have positive things to say instead of whining. Its all an attitude thing ..