PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - return of pay2fly programs?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2019, 16:39
bobby.barker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
always two sides to the stories

Originally Posted by robbiecando
One should ask why they stopped doing type ratings. Last year Cockpit4u took over several students for 737 TR that were originally supposed to do it at Sky4u. Behind the curtain the client said it was a complete chaos with them. Remember my words and the connections of sky before you choose.
a friend of mine visited SKY4u last year when they did TR for Turkish Airlines where he passed the assessment and has been told from THY that THY recommends to do the rating there, so they must be happy.
but what was disturbing was that SKY4u just fired their Head of Training Carsten Heblich at that time, a captain with Aerologic Cargo, and he must have left that chaos behind because of not doing a proper job but rather was trying to set up his own ATO "CABE" by using SKY4u books behind their back, but he failed greatly.
According to my friends observation, SKY4u CEO was meeting with Heblich on the rooftop of the office and he could hear what was going on while having a cigarette, Heblich threatening to sue SKY4u and "destroy them"... nice people in aviation!
finally my friend did the type rating with SKY4u and they where absolutely professional, even came up with a quick solution for the base training after Primera went bancrupt, where many touch and go were done before and now was not possible anymore...

make up your own mind, folks, visit the ATOs before deciding where to train...

peace...