PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL MET course
Thread: ATPL MET course
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jun 2019, 10:09
brocken_spectre

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by youngretired
I've failed on met two times in Poland. I wasn't actually ready for the first time but I didn't aware of it. It was the second session right after the first successfull air law/ops/comms so I thought the rest would be easy just like the first one. I remember the frustration when I saw the questions and I had no idea what they're asking about.

The second fail I was just trying my luck. It was fifth session in total and only Met was left to take and I took the exam even tough I wasn't prepared for it. Failed with 66.

My last session and last subject was met after all and I studied for one and half month. I can't describe the anxiety before and during the exam. It was even hard to take breath. I made 100% of the QB questions. There was 4 new questions and I did them all wrong

What I did for the study was just hitting AvEx so hard. I mean really really hard because before the exam I was not reading the questions but only the answers and getting 95+ scores when I was testing with AvEx.

Obviously these are not my suggestions to anyone having hard time with met. Only my bad and fearful experience.
Last session that's some intense stress! Did you pass it in the end?