PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skywest New Logo - what do you think!?
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2003, 13:30
topend3

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
couldn't agree more with you stick pusher, cruze power's whinings and bleatings about XR become boring after a while and not worth responding to as he obviously doesn't know half as much as he makes out.

i too say "good on you" to Skywest for giving it a go with the F100, and i think the only people who believe they CAN do it are the people at Skywest. SH is a very intelligent man with a fantastic background in airlines with UNITED especially. Do you think with his track record he would be running this service at fares that could not cover the costs of the operation? I don't...it all comes down to aircraft type, and the F100 is a sensationally economic type to operate, SH isn't going to run the company into the ground, sure they are probably operating on thin margin's but who isn't? that's the nature of the game...

the other dick who annoys me is that MU2 prat, Geoffrey you are right, he doesn't know what he's on about, i like reading your articles.

interestingly, hydraulic problems on the F100 yesterday forced them to charter a 146, NJT, on the GYL run, FNY back in service today i believe...