PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Complementary toiletries in Dubai
View Single Post
Old 1st Jun 2019, 06:17
Mr Mac

Received 167 Likes on 102 Posts
Unhappy

Defizr
I am a regular EK flyer in Business and as a result pick up multiple overnight bags a year and have never had a an issue either with liquids. In fact we have a cabinet at home stuffed full of post shave balm / moisture rises etc from Bulgari all picked up from EK. Usually ex the razor and toothbrush comb etc as you can get those in the toilets in DXB when changing planes or in the shower either on board or at DXB. Like Cymmon says I also give stuff away down route as well, but with Mrs Mac also using them a reasonable amount it still builds up, however it does save on having to buy the stuff if you like the brand / fragrance they use. Mrs Mac liked the Bulgari Red but this has now changed which she is not happy about ! As Yellowtrumph says the pick up / drop off is a great selling point for me personally as having flown half way around the world with a body clock all over the place the drive home is probably one of the most dangerous bits of the journey for SLF and crew. I lost a good friend who was a LH pilot with Lufthansa that way some years ago.
Have a good trip
Regards
Mr Mac