PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius - all you need to know about MK (threads merged)
Old 1st Jun 2019, 00:11
CHEASApilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to be helpful

Originally Posted by JOPI123

Thankyou for your point , its not that Im looking the transition only , Im 34 yo and Im looking for an airline can offer a career for me and also a place to settle down anyways thankyou I will continue searching

If settling down is what you’re looking then keep searching within countries surrounding the indian ocean. Aviation is expected to be booming in those regions within actual and upcoming years. The pressure of finding qualified people is rising so quick and insecurity of employers to invest on locals since most of them leave for more developped countries after being trained will force them to absorb workforce of other countries(if not already happening).

Rich western countries are killing the aviation industry with their ecology concept of trains. If you read headlines recently, you’ll see that Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Austria and a lot of those rich western EU countries are investing more on comfort in trains because planes are bad for the planet’s health. I wonder what will be the future of European pilots but that said in western countries people are more interested about quality of life than passion/childhood dream.

GL with the search !