PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ATPL theory questions
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2019, 20:31
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am going to do my performance exam in between other exams in June session. Do anyone know how EASA was thinking about factorization in the ECQB5 newest exam questions because reading Aviation Exam explanations, looking in Bristol Groundschool online or anywhere else I can not find a straight answer.

Is it so that for example for a SEP graph when its written landing distance required we do factorize by 1,43 and if its written just landing distance we do not. Or is it so as other people say that only when the question ask to factorize that we do it ? Its really important because it would definitely not be fun to fail the exam because the question creator thought about something but forgot to tell us in the question what is being expected. This is going beyond knowing what to do and gets into guessing what the creator of the question really wanted. Because according to questionbanks its different from question to question and memorizing all the answers when you know how to use the graph..... that would be so unnecessary..... + there are new questions not included in the bank.