PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 31st May 2019, 17:13
spammers1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Full gyro tilt mode from JU and SU

Well this is fun , all the social media is a great tool to expose fake airline UK.

I too am one of the many blocked by JU but have seen on just how easy it is to have multiple accounts or set up a new one
A bit naughty but if the owners of these false news thingies allow free speech and conversation, then why not?

Now he and SU have named once again an expert in industry and a very good chap for bring in the downfall of jet
Having known the expert for over 20 years I think I should speak up in his defense. The expert that is.

Jason you have a serious problem that you can either go quiet or suffer the consequences. Up to you as it won’t stop

The aviation industry is very small with many people interlinked by contacts in work . We are special people who have many experts in what we do and how we do it .
It also do not suffer fools lightly and remembers for a very long time it’s fools. I think you could now be on this list?
Why might that be you may ask?
But there again since you ignore all the help and assistance people have tried to offer.
You are the gift that just keeps giving as TA would say. Nice videos TA.

You have changed your twitter for supporting the soon to be ex PM and your local MOP as someone told a tale to them?
You have google images calling you spam, fraud an fake on many posts and some include names of people who contributed
You have gofundme and similar platforms for multiple fundraising activities that have all be shut down as lots reported them as fraud.
The Uk media with help from many in the industry asked questions you will never have the hope of answering little Dutch boy.
The Indian media know the truth about you?
The unfortunate people in Jet airways know all about you and have now started to twitter you threats if not true. As said aviation is a small world.
You have asked for people to pay on a paypal account or via gmail addresses when your other funding dried up on Gofund me and others.
You deceive hard working people with offers of employment , recruitment days and simulator sessions never mind the dogs and shelters in foreign countries.
You claimed offices in Uk and abroad that do not exist.
You claimed people that worked for you but they never have , nice hair though on the last one.
You claimed you have signed up for many different types of aircraft that you hadn’t
Your name has been made aware to police , fraud Uk , companies house ,liquidator , linked in , home office, immigration, Primark, Stansted Airport , lessors, manufactures, Thai CAA , Uk CAA and just about everyone that needs to aware of you.
You wickepdia page was shut down as agreed not an airline just a shell company.
i could go on and on despite being banned.

So stop picking on one person and understand aviation is a small world with many people who know and support each other.

Take some reality pills and find a real job that pays honest wages.