PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2019, 13:16
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlimited: Description is precise about what the student (program is for current students or people who already got PPL(A) so its cheaper than 0-ATPL) will train at Goldwings: ATPL(A) theory, VFR Night, MEP(L), IR(A), CPL(A) + MCC/JOC included in the price.

Whatever Nordica does after this if the student pass the Nordica assessment is Nordica responsibility. Just as for example the expensive famous schools who got a deal with Ryanair for example are not responsible for the part done by Ryanair for those who pass the assessment. As you can guess Goldwings do not have their own Bombardier CRJ 700-900 (or type rating instructors) so the school can not be responsible for Nordica, the school only give students who choose to do so a FREE chance to be assessed by Nordica. And from what the school currently know (the cooperation have not started yet) Nordica is offering the same type of contract as it offer for regular cadet FOs who apply directly at Nordica for the standard assessment so its a salary for 70 block hours per month + extra if more hours are done from what I know. Nordica is also partially owned by LOT Polish Airlines so that can probably also give later career opportunities.

Its just like in the past with Enter Air, people who applied directly got the Enter Air assessment and the Enter Air standard salary for cadet FOs. Today I believe there is no more "back door entrance" at Enter Air and people do not even have to pay for the type rating but they get a bond (many students and instructors got the normal Enter Air job) that is not being deducted from salary but activated in case they wish to leave early (Ryanair like pilots with experience on 737NG). As for Nordica I do not know because no instructor or student I personally know got a job there (one of my instructors got the offer but at the same time he got an offer from Wizz Air and chose the Wizz Air job) but the job offered is the normal job with salary as for everyone else going there directly.