PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 31st May 2019, 11:14
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlimited: Of course I know a lot about the flight school. I am not the kind of guy who start training somewhere or invest in something (like an aircraft) just thinking "oh it will be great" instead I learn about it and see if it works good.

Any pilot from Goldwings who will be assessed by Nordica and get a job there will be paid by Nordica in the same way (of course the salaries vary) as pilots get paid by Ryanair, Wizz Air, LOT, etc. I do not say Nordica does not or did not in the past, (I am not current on Nordica business situation) use pilots who pay2fly through eaglejet og aviationCV or whatever pay2fly company there exist, in the past also Enter Air did or so the Internet says. But that is Nordica and Eaglejet and their customers problem (looks like they are so extremely few it does not fill any demand). Nordica does certainly also hire pilots who get paid in the casual way with an assessment just like Enter Air did all the time. Whatever airlines do with other companies have absolutely nothing to do with Goldwings.

THE POINT: Goldwings will in the close future offer the possibility to for FREE get an assessment with Nordica and get a job where airline pay the pilot in the casual way just like any other airline. Its nothing else just an extra possibility for the students.

Simply: Goldwings does not, did not and will never have anything to do with any pay2fly scheme. Cooperation with any airline is and will be the normal scheme where airline pay the pilot employed simple as that. So stop creating fiction.