PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2019, 23:05
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlimited: Goldwings cooperation with Nordica have not even started yet and it will of course be a normal program just with an extra possibility to get an airline job. Same price same licenses as on the normal 0-ATPL program. Its an opportunity for students who pass Nordica assessment to continue the program with Nordica guidelines and in the end get a job there (no extra payment, not even for typerating I believe). A PAID job by Nordica. No paying just the normal cost of 0-ATPL program without an airline, so this is a "for free extra chance" A BONUS. And the program have not even started yet.

With your way of thinking it would be bad if Ryanair choose a school from which they wish to assess the students. Its Nordica who will pay the qualified pilots to fly for them not the other way around. And Goldwings are just training pilots up to the full IR/ME CPL(A) + for those who wish FI(A).

I do not know any EagleJet neither do Goldwings have any connection to it or probably have also not heard about it, so stop spreading misinformation like those "haters" who did not even visit the school, you have beaten those haters you did not even read what it was about and shouted that it is pay2fly while its an ordinary for free chance for students who already got their 0-ATPL program so its a bonus to have a chance to secure an airline job for those who wish to try. No extra cost.

You are just putting misleading information like people who never ever visited the school, you did not even read what the planned cooperation is about and that the student does not have to pay anything extra and got a chance at a PAID job. Seriously if you do not know something or understand something read it or call the school and ask then you will know what it is before you create fiction.

PS. As you see above we do also have fresh and satisfied students like youngretired who visited the school like I advised him when he asked, and he chose that Goldwings suited his needs and he is satisfied. The school value every student feedback both those fully satisfied and those who did not like something as long as they tell what it was (for example performing more exercises to improve the students flying skills as in the previous case). Feedback gives room for improvement for everyone can always improve (except instructors will never be able to magically teach the student with no effort from the student, the student must do his/her own effort to learn and also believe the program with different exercises was made for a reason (mandatory from the CAA).).

But being bombed by mud throwing from "pseudonyms" who have never ever visited the school (but most probably represent an another school) or reading people who create fiction out of a FREE bonus chance for the students.... ? Seriously its funny how people do not know but still comment like if they knew.