PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2019, 19:20
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlitmited: Everything that increase the chance of getting an airline job is good. As for the interviews it was not the flight school who talked about it, when I was choosing a school I actually picked Goldwings because I felt the CFI (who is also the owner) was most honest and realistic. What I know about getting to the interview is from my instructors and other students who finished their training. And since you are telling me everyone get Ryanair interview (or call at least) I can tell you that not everyone do get the call but from what I know every instructor got chances at LOT Polish Airlines, Wizz Air, Sprint Air, Enter Air.... And every instructor who was teaching me got a job before 1 year passed from when they had all the necessary licenses.

But if someone has an attitude like "Ryanair is bad" and that is what I can almost read from your post.... then chances are slim the CV got sent to less known airlines who pay less, and a lot also depend on where someone wish to be based I believe. Maybe airlines like Ryanair got a good enough HR to find out who is thinking like you "good for a first job" and they somehow manage to sort out many of those persons who do not wish to stay and give their best effort for the company.