PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2019, 17:24
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlimited: I saw what you wrote in APS MCC thread but I still do believe it cannot hurt to get it done. And if you look at the Ryanair topic some people are waiting for months and do not get the call (in Poland salary wise its the best you can get and the 164,5 per blockhour for captains is real I got it confirmed).... Still what I experienced at my school is that people get multiple chances at different airlines today so its the big difference, today you get a chance and if you do it well you get the job. 5 years ago you had almost to like pay2fly to get a chance at a job, or as one instructor who now fly for Ryanair for example fly AN-2 some years before getting an interview with an airline.

As for Goldwings Flight Academy there are many good instructors who got both time to explain everything outside of the flying blockhour and who are also very patient, some with extraordinary great flying skill. Its only that the instructor who wrote above in this topic is just totally extraordinary and in my opinion above what is considered a very good instructor. Borys is just the most perfect instructor you can imagine in everything you can expect from an instructor especially when it comes to mentally building student confidence, almost all instructors of course let the student learn from his/hers mistake and do not take control before it is really necessary but not everyone got that pedagogical talent to help the student learn from the mistake and quickly improve. That is why I could not believe my own eyes, when I saw someone who actually was at the school being not satisfied after getting Borys as instructor, and I do also wish all the best to Laura. But I hope she will tell us on the forum about how satisfied she will be with instructors wherever she choose to go to flight school. Because I am pretty sure there are not very many so exceptionally good instructors as Borys all around the world.