PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Goldwings Warsaw - Feedback
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2019, 15:00
boriskubiak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear All. I am one of the above instructors, looking for the best possible training of Miss Laura. I am also experienced instructor and airline pilot performing First Officer duty. I am fully disappointed and disagree with Miss Laura's feedback. In my opinion she was one of the quickest growing student, having typical problems but nicely correcting everything and making significant progress. Due to that we decided to give Miss Laura more complex exercises giving her a chance to have more experience and knowledge, leading quick and efficient training. Unfortunately, Miss Laura did not recognize it and started blaming me as her instructor and our organisation. Without any reasons, knowlage and experience, she wants to prove that my or our way of her training was wrong, and it gave her a loss. I.e. According to the training program, she got an exercise during that, she could fly to different airport which is popular as PPL(A) exam airport. Many other students would like to have this kind of bonus on this stage of training. Again, it was significant disappointment for all of us, especially when we wanted to give even more to young and perspective student. I would like to wish Miss Laura all the best.