PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 29th May 2019, 07:25
diffident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by spammers1
Companies house updated
New address in Wisbech
Dormant accounts filed ?
Now I thought that go fund me monies should of been included and HRMC were meant to be advised by the company it was trading ?
Well it's quite simple. The tall tail of Atmosphere continues to crumble. A dormant company *cannot* trade or carry out financial transactions. Also up to July 2018, the business reported having £100.00 in cash on hand/at the bank. Evidently no where near the £226,870,000.00 required to enter the bidding for Jet Airways.

Don't forget, Atmosphere, when requested, failed to produce the details of who they bank with, who is supplying the QUARTER OF A BILLION QUID in funding, and what their actual cash on hand (as of last month) is.

The next companies house marker comes due by 21 July 2019, which is the confirmation statement. The confirmation statement used to be known as the "Annual Return" shows the shareholdings and share value, capital and cash on hand.

I also see that the fun and games continues on social media (I still get to see things despite being blocked!!!)

As you can see from the picture, a retweet of an Etihad Airways A380 piece, followed immediately by Plagiarising the Etihad Airways A380 tweet!!!! Couldn't make it up!

Plus he's still buying some A380's for his Stansted operations, which as we all know, Stansted rejected and went on to take the michael out of!

Last edited by diffident; 29th May 2019 at 16:38. Reason: More info