PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 24th May 2019, 11:11
rog747

Received 42 Likes on 22 Posts
I think this has gone far enough - We all well know that in Asia and the Far East there is a social media posters/troller's mecca and a scammers delight, much more so than in Western Europe.

JU has a Thai bride and kids from her it seems, and she now (alleged) says he lays around on his bed banging out endless social media, although tweets have died etc etc etc and she wants out maybe.
Ma and Pa we gather live in an Essex semi in CM1

He is deluded (we know) and a Walter Mitty fantasist it seems - His work career is High St retail, and a check-in lad at STN (seems only for a short while)

Dangerous, yes and no...?
Hmm well, If one is vulnerable enough to fall for such nonsense then maybe a little, Jet airways crew springs to mind, plus anyone daft enough who actually turned up at his non-existent ''recruitment open days'' at various hotels without first checking.

His financial crowdfunding, go-fund me pages were they scams - ? Probability, yes, but who can say in his, and this fantasy world of social media.
Well again, caveat emptor as they say if you sent money - It seems £2030 was collected.
The go-fund me appeal has now been closed down for a couple of months.

I think the Press guy on here is right to have exposed JU - but what will anyone in authority do about JU?
Not a lot IMHO - He hasn't hurt anyone - It would be hard to prove intent to de-fraud on a big scale - He has wasted folks time and built up non-existent hopes for some airline employees in crisis.
He has used Company logo's cut n pasted from other retail and Govt sites - Will they go after him - doubt it. Who's they anyway? Police, Govt, lawyers from the Co's?
If they do it will only be a 'desist from using' letter. Said logo's have been removed it seems.

That is all de-facto, but the whole story is the big picture of his mental state and him moving on from his bedroom CEO & Boardroom exploits...He needs a lot of help