PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Atmosphere Intercontinental Airlines Uk - What?!
Old 23rd May 2019, 17:01
Hot 'n' High

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Cymmon
His wife has contacted me, saying he is crazy. He refuses to work and just lays on bed posting nonsense. She has begged him to stop but still he continues...
He took her pictures and posted on social media, she didn't approve that...
I know I said I'd not comment again - but this has been too weird a plot to ignore so I incorporate it into my JB visits to restore my own sanity but this is a big change.

Remarkably, the above is the first sensible thing to come from that side. I have no doubt Miss Sasithon has probably been duped into even marrying this guy at some point in the recent past – and is now wondering just what the hell she has unleashed on herself now it is all becoming clearer. I could be wrong here, but seems we just have yet another “victim” in all of this – someone who may have played along to start with without realising just where all this would lead. We all know who the fantasist is in all of this. Time to cut Sasi some slack maybe – particularly as, out of anyone involved to date, she is possibly the only one in a legal position (as his wife) to contact the right people to ask for formal help for JU. After all, “help” is clearly needed.

Cymmon, I’ll pm you if OK. Time we wrapped this up with the right support in place. There is a chance that things may get out of hand as JU's world crumbles... We have the evidence to assure ourselves of his fantasies thanks to excellent research by many Posters. We may now have a person who can help him if she is correctly advised.... Just saying...

H 'n' H

Last edited by Hot 'n' High; 24th May 2019 at 07:34. Reason: Minor tweak of this, that and the other!