PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristol-5
Thread: Bristol-5
View Single Post
Old 23rd May 2019, 10:57
MerchantVenturer

Brunel to Concorde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There still appears to be a fallout from the cyber attack last September. The arrivals and departures website pages are never fully to be relied upon, as we've discussed in some detail in recent months on another aviation website to which I post, although I've been told that particular problem is unrelated.

Mayfly remains unpublished online and the airport website Facts and Figures section that publishes monthly passenger numbers and associated aircraft movements remains stuck at last December.

Until the most recent CAA stats (for March) the airport has consistently been one of the last to be pubished each month for the past six months, and March's CAA BRS passenger stats are obviously incomplete in a number of areas.

Changing subject, the fourth based TUI aircraft has arrived this morning and it's a B 757-200, the others being three B 737-800s and a part-based (five days per week) B 787-8 which is operating both long-haul and short-haul.

This morning's first group of TUI departures were:
0600 Dubrovnik B 787-8
0600 Ibiza B 737-800
0600 Thessaloniki B 737-800
0720 Kefalonia B 757-200
0730 Corfu B 737-800

With the departure of the airport's two TUI B 757s intended to be from this summer, it's good to see a 757 for at least part of another summer. I'm told (but cannot confirm) that the BRS 757 will be capped at the level of the 737-800 passenger numbers presumably to build in flexibility around the fleeet with the MAX problems still casting a shadow.