PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fastest way to pass ATPL
View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2019, 17:01
flugas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mothergoose1
Hey buddy youre awesome.this is what i needed ,i havent even read through this but looks like a plan,i highly appreciate your posting this.Actually where i reside they dont update the QB so people just memorise all the answers and some even say they give all atpl papers in one month.Honestly,I dont see the truth in that.How can a certain person do those specific math questions.Ok,let me read this whole through.It seems like aviation exam is the website to use for as BGS is very expensive on self learning.I just dont know whether those youtube videos are helpful or should i give them a try .They seem really nice.Heres a link.Are they oxford atpl material,do you know the sourcehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVXR...gXgwMilCAeWNXY.Shall i try these before every topic and than jump on QB
I myself watched all those old ATPL YouTube videos and whenever sth wasn't clear, I had a few e-books on the relevant topics. Of course Wikipedia and Skybrary.aero are always your friend. Only once I believed that I had sort of understood the subject I was studying, I used Aviation Exam. That worked well for me, but that was hard work.