PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boeing admits flaw in 737 Max flight simulator
Old 22nd May 2019, 12:04
pilotmike

Received 73 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by tdracer
Not too long ago I was at special event at the Museum of Flight - not only was I seated at a table with a bunch of current and retired Alaska Air pilots, during the cocktail hour....
And there's the rub - anyone can spout off about what they'd do from the comfort of a chair at a table during cocktail hour, loaded with a beverage or 2.

It is all rather removed from the confines of a flightdeck with the stick shaker rattling your vision, doubling your pulse rate, and drowning out any noise from the trim wheel which is highly likely to be doing exactly what you want and need it to be doing for you... until you realise that it is no longer your friend, and it has put you in an in-recoverable corner in a matter of seconds, while you're gathering your ***** together over the stick shaker and other unbelievable symptoms which just don't add up.

Pass me another bevvy, 'cos the alcohol is beginning to work its magic on me and I've got a few more views on how bad pilots are these days to get off my chest while I have an audience... now sit yourselves down, make yourselves comfortable, and recharge your glasses!