PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomas Cook-2
Thread: Thomas Cook-2
View Single Post
Old 21st May 2019, 06:54
Future Rodney King

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATNotts

Generally, the whole of northern Europe had a long hot summer last year, and the stupid amongst the population will undoubtedly be thinking something along the lines of "it was nice at home last year so we won't book abroad this year (because it'll obviously be a cracker of a summer again in 2019)". Totally irrational and illogical of course, but I remember it happened after 1976 as well!
Speaking purely as pax who had used TC on occasion both long and short haul, this is the type of attitude that comes across in the cabin when dealing with some of you're CC. Remember, these 'stupid people' are paying you're wages. I have no issue with the company per se but I am keen on customer service. TC does not come high on my list of 'go to' companies when seeking a flight or holiday, they are a choice I would make purely on price only, not on IFE or cabin interior. I am not the only one, TC does not command a big enough base of loyal customers. My choice of who I fly/holiday with stems from the past experience of the brand/service, for me they don't cut the mustard compared to the competition.