PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomas Cook-2
Thread: Thomas Cook-2
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2019, 18:37
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by USERNAME_
Don't think it's fair for people to be talking about how a repatriation of stranded pax is going to happen almost as if it's matter of fact!

The only people talking of repatriation are tabloids like the Sun, well known for being a reputable source eh

Don't think comparing TCX to PF is fair, at PF we were shipping 738's over the Atlantic with tech stops in KEF for goodness sake we were flogging a dead horse from the early stages The spirits here are considerably high, the senior crews shrugging it off with the "we've been through this plenty of times". For new crew, and people like me who are a magnet for redundancies are not so optimistic but I really don't think we will find ourselves in administration, if my word means anything, im somewhat of an expert unfortunately.
I think you will find that when I was talking about PF and ZB it was only in reference to how airlines will tell you everything is fine and flights are operating as normal, they will keep selling to the very end, even if the end is known days in advance.