PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Looking for advice on Global 6000
View Single Post
Old 18th May 2019, 19:46
suhoi27

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for advice on Global 6000

Spent the last week reading some presumably "first hand experience" opinions and comparisons concerning Global 6000. My boss want to have one for his expanding business and while my desire is to hire a professional and independent consultant, I still need to provide him with some real world data. As said: he looks into Global 6000, second hand 1-2 years old, preferably with EU registration, nevertheless he is partially open to other aircraft covering the same overall capability: I guess this could be 7X and G550?
Can you give me some clues what to look for in terms on avionics equipment and passenger's area options, which is nice to have and which is compulsory? Where is a decent maintenance facility for these big birds-I guess not LBAS ?
Some recent observations/opinions on never stopping 7X updates are also welcomed.
I would also need a proven and independent consultant/ pre-purchase inspector fro this kind of plane-could you recommend such a company? I am by no means expert in spending 30 + Millions EU , I do however need to complete what I was asked for.

Thank you!