PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 17th May 2019, 22:44
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@marotti84: Oh ok so now every cadet have to be employed no chance for contract? And you have to work in some foreign base until you are experienced enough to get Ryan Air Sun? Because from what I heard all Ryanair operations from Poland are Ryan Air Sun. So its like no more bases in Poland with Ryanair until you got experience ? Experienced FO is like 1500 hours flying for Ryanair (almost 2 years if they still give the possibility of 900 flying hours per year)? Do you need another assessment then or is it just base change to Ryan Air Sun or Buzz as it will be called?

PS. Here it looks that they also accept cadets there is even a payscale per blockhour from cadet to Captain if https://www.pilotjobsnetwork.com/jobs/Ryanair_Sun are giving the real info. I just get confused I believed cadets could also apply for base in Poland and get it before they are 1500 hrs+ experienced. But maybe I got something wrong. Capt base 164,5€/SBH before taxFO top 83,5€/SBH before tax (1500 hrs+)FO base 78,5€/SBH before tax (500-1500hrs) SO top 63,5€/SBH before tax (below 500hrs) SO base 43,5€/SBH before tax (cadet). If it is as I understand per block hour then Ryanair have absolutely superb terms and conditions for self employed pilots in Poland, but I still wonder if cadets can apply for that or first when you are 1500 hrs+ at Ryanair.

Last edited by KT1988; 17th May 2019 at 23:03.