PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Death of Bob Hawke
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2019, 22:26
gordonfvckingramsay

Received 730 Likes on 197 Posts
Very soon after, they both committed suicide. Many of you it seems would not be sympathetic, after all they were only "ordinary people"....certainly not "pilots". But to see people earning $200,000 PA arguing that they should earn $300,000 PA and destroying the lives of other people to achieve it,
I doubt if anyone on here would feel anything but sorry for your family Guptar but how is a group of professionals making a stand for their careers a bad thing? You said it was the banks who foreclosed because of a strike caused by pilots defending their careers against airlines bent on degrading those careers and supported by government bent on aiding those airlines. Pilots making a stand was never the problem. To use your logic, it was people earning millions PA arguing they should earn tens of millions PA and destroying the lives of other people to achieve it...if you’re looking for a place to lay blame, look to modern corporate Australia and it’s government buddies.

I will I’ll forever be a glorified bus driver and Bob will forever be an arsehole!

Rot In Perpetuity Bob.