PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cringe-worthy!
Thread: Cringe-worthy!
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2003, 18:19
OpsNormal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

P_H_F, oh dear....

Someone calls your bluff and all you can do is name call and run to mummy - crying.

One might regard even the deliberate miss-spelling of my nickname a sure sign that for you having a decent discussion or indeed an argument about any subject is well beyond your feeble grasp. It is such a pity that the education standards these days do not reflect what is actually required of the students once they branch out into life. You only seem to reinforce that point.

Yes indeed the sun is hot here and the flying even hotter, but it hasn't frazzled my brain enough to not be able to hold a discussion about something without being juvenile enough to resort to straight-out name calling, oh, or was that merely suggestion?

You be the judge P_H_F, but for once keep your opinion to yourself, nobody in the real world is interested in that kind of small-minded mob mentality that seems to have infected these boards of late. Like sheep some of you, with nothing positive to say about anything.

"Cringe-worthy", no less....

Wiz, I have no opinion on your arse either way.... When are you gonna come russle the big, brown, not-really-wooly-but-got-plenty-big-horns sheep around these parts...?