PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 MAX future
Thread: 737 MAX future
View Single Post
Old 11th May 2019, 17:06
737 Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by YYZjim
One of your posts yesterday sounded a lot like the kind of briefing MAX line pilots are starting to get about the upcoming fix. I would sure like to hear more.
While there was some more detail in the brief, it was "inside baseball" type material and probably would not mean much unless you were a [redacted] operator.

To overcome the grief you're getting from some posters, you might consider sending a private message to a long-time poster (David Reid UK or gums, for example) and inviting them to act as your WikiLeaks.
Well, beside the lag time problem, I think the idea of using someone else as cover creates its own host of ethical issues. Much of what I do here is simply report how things actually work to correct the misconceptions of how some posters think they work. People can critique [redacted] all they want, but if they have a fundamental misunderstanding of the aircraft, systems or procedures, they shouldn't expect a receptive audience among those who do have a ready grasp of the material.