PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation jobs T&C, employment/self employment & national laws
Old 11th May 2019, 08:18
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlimited: So first of all I said USA was perfect in historic times not today. Then if waiters are not paid more it means one of the 2 things: 1. The tips are better than a fixed salary OR 2. There is so high supply of waiters no one need to pay more because the demand for them is not so great. If 2 is true then people should try some other jobs, it is not like they study 5 years to become a waiter. Oh and by the way in Norway waiters did not cry high because salaries were too bad, they were outraged when the government taxed their tips actually.

I do totally support companies giving good terms and conditions to their employees or self employees. And I would as business owner also wish to have happy workers. I do not know what made you think something else. What I said is that I do not want to make the politicians and the government be part of the deal, and I do not want to give mine or my employees wage away in tax so people voting for stuff like Rødt or MDG can get it as "free stuff" and never work a single day while they got time to scheme how to restrict my and others personal freedom.

The point where we disagree is what makes us happy as an employee. I wish maximum possible salary with a minimum possible tax to be given away by me and the company to the politicians. While probably you rather have a more predictable schedule even if it means less salary and much more money given away to the politicians.

@rotorwills: And why would it be bad that he do not wish to pay tax to politicians and governments? He pays his share by paying VAT all the time be buys something and its more than enough to run basic government and basic services. The government should be reduced to the absolute minimum not boosted up so we get more regulations and more bureaucracy and more control of our private life.