PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 737 MAX future
Thread: 737 MAX future
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2019, 10:02
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
I read every post from the first day and became fascinated by the detective work - but there was a need to bring to a halt the many circular arguments.

Since it is such a vital issue for world aviation, and this is a worldwide forum, could we not establish a thread with a set of known items that could sit at the front end? Graphs, function of relays, what would happen when we do so-and-so. Ideally, two such threads, one specifically technical. This part would be there once for perpetual reference and could be updated by the OP by installing posts by others that could then be deleted.

The big problem with the original was that you could not expect the average newcomer to read it, so their bright ideas were just a yawn-inducing noise.

If folk new that rambling on about something repeatedly would just met with RTFSticky, then perhaps a lot could be achieved in a 1000 posts, and not to put too larger emphasis on it, it would be a real service to aviation. I think it probable a lot of 737 pilots have read it even if not contributing. And this would be carried on by word of mouth.

The problem is, one can't edit such a first post unless one is the OP, so again the workload would fall on the mods. A lot of workload. So, I'm not sure how it would be achieved, but something like that.