PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation jobs T&C, employment/self employment & national laws
Old 10th May 2019, 05:54
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlimited: Well in Poland a dash cam would be no proof of anyones speed. And by the way I do totally agree that zones where there are schools and children playing around like 30 km/h streets are not the proper place to drive fast. The proper place is autobahn like that where Germans do have no speed limit. Either way 1000 euro fine is ok, he knew the terms and conditions of the road, but putting someone in jail like Norway does for speeding that is overkill. But as I said its enough that any pilot know about those terms and conditions in case he ever wish to visit Norway even as a tourist. Because most people in other nations have no idea its possible to get in jail for speeding, so its important for people in professions like pilot. Actually it should be written at the national border that speeding is punishable with jail, because 99 % people who visit Norway have no idea.

As for Ryan Air I do not know how you wish to be treated but probably the long past time is gone, in Poland too before EU pilots were like some kind of elite. Today its a fine profession but it will not be like the times before EU. Oh and if you saw how people are treated at "casual" jobs all around Eastern Europe you would not say any airline treat people bad. And self employed is "contracted staff" to perform the contracted task. You know its just a legal way to keep the state and the government out of the deal, people in Poland work like that because they do not wish pension and other government promised stuff that the government will not deliver upon + no one trust the politicians.