Thread: MCCpilotlog
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2019, 00:36
Papa_Kilo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ehwatezedoing
"Trial version"
Try again with the latest update.

I'm not a skilled programmer, I just followed their instructions....Carefully...And I have no issues.
I do keep a eye on their updates though.

I didn't pay for 5 years subscription too, where did you even get that idea!? You must have missed something.
Again just follow their instructions.
Just to reiterate, this is not an issue of user error, following instructions, or having an unupdated version. The company sold a lifetime license to me 5 months ago. Then , the airline interface stopped working. The company refuses to fix the airline interface because they have chosen to abandon MCC PILOTLOG. They seem to think it’s just fine and dandy to sell an Enterprise License advertising a lifetime of no subscription fee’s , just to discontinue the product 5 months later. Why would I send this company another nickel after losing my trust? The upgrade offer of paying 3 years falls short of my expectations. I literally just paid them for a lifetime license . They should either refund my money, or offer me Crewlounge lifetime license for free. Ultimately they never should have offered the Enterprise edition of MCC PILOTLOG knowing that they were about to discontinue the program. To me, what they did was sneaky, unethical, and poor business practice. I would not have purchased this program if I had known the product was already essentially discontinued.