PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2003 cadets will be employed by Air North as First Officers on Brasilias
Old 30th Oct 2003, 07:53
Sheep Guts
Props are for boats!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I would like to apologise for some of my past posts on this thread. In no way do I intend to demean any Cadet or scheme. I think they are great Ideas and I wish I had the opportunity but I missed when they revived the QF Cadet scheme I was to old for the 24 years cutoff, this was back in the Early Ninties.

Lancer your post is a good reply. I think alot of guys are singing their song a bit all be it they are entitled to, I really think they dont mean to outcast the Cadets or Training Schemes.

SQ Fugutive,

I agree with many points in your post. I agree the atitude of Knowall or showing arrogance with this is repulsive to me aswell. Eventually these knowall goons get bitten on their own arse by the thing they procrastinated about.

When I talk about experience. Im not concetrating on procedures or such as in Normal Ops etc etc. We all followthe SOPS and yes they are the be all and end all. But when a catasrophic uccorunce whatever it may be happens, and the SOP is followed with no real solution thinking outside the box from past exposure does count. Maybe I need to call it exposure and not experience what Im describing, I see that alot of Cadet Schemes are doing this now. Hence this thread the FO seat in an ANR Bras will give these guys and gals exposure.

Hey Im not that bright a pilot anyway, probabaly alot of Cadets would whip my ass. I know quite alot of Cadets Ansett and Qanats and they are great guys. Some of them even came out to GA to get that command time after being on SAABs and alike. Those guys I really respect, its a tuff world aviation theres no security anymore and one has to allways keep looking for oportunities. Too right Lancer lets NOT segrigate our origins we are all in the same boat or.... er plane you know what I mean.....................

SHEEP