PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aviation jobs T&C, employment/self employment & national laws
Old 9th May 2019, 14:31
KT1988

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@2unlimited: Yes its clearly "One Poland-based pilot" not a word if it was Polish national wishing to stay forever or if it was someone there for a brief moment and unhappy while getting his airline experience. I have not met pilots in Poland who wished to have less netto salary in exchange for Polish employee contract..... As for Poland everyone from doctors working for single clinic to plumbers working for single plumbing company can be self employed so why should pilots be discriminated? The contract is about netto salary as for me, not about all the other stuff that is so important for you. So different people different view on what is the most important term (apart from the fact flying is the best possible job in the world).

As for freedom as I said its freedom from the state to do as you wish with what you own, if you have a private property and own the air above it lets say 100 meters you can fly your drone there freely and without any security check. If you go to an airport then you say yes to terms and conditions of the operator. And the operator require a security check simple as that. No one is forcing you to buy the ticket and fly with those terms and conditions. Its not the state that give away tickets for your tax money so you can feel discriminated about the security check.

Do you not understand the difference between state and private? Private companies can make their own rules for you if you wish to use their product its your freedom if you want it or if you do not.........