PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - return of pay2fly programs?
View Single Post
Old 6th May 2019, 11:14
zloi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
p2f always means that some good pilots still wait for a job while some bad pilots fly due to large pockets full of money
there is no evidence only good pilots wait for a job and bad pilots fly, it can be viceversa

you seem to be some lucky guy with some good parents and I wish you the best.
All my money I spent for flying I earned myself or borrowed in banks.

Let's say in a couple of years one other guy pays more to make a TR and to kick you out of the company. Who is going to save you if it gets that perverted?
I'm not afraid of it because I already proved I'm a good pilot and my company knows I'm good and can rely on me. In case I need to find another pilot job I will be able to prove my theoretical and practical knoweldge based on my experience.

Also, to find a pilot job in EU having a Russian passport I had to go through a lot of paperworks to get a work permit which took me about 4 months, and I have to renew it every 2 years + some additional stuff I have to pay for which regular EU person even don't know (insurance for my children, other paperworks and so on). So when some EU resident who has free access to the whole Europe job market tells me he cannot find a job - I cannot do anything just laugh.

The global market is growing and we need to fight for our rights.
Exactly, it's growing and changing and it's a market with its own demands. 10 years ago companies paid for TR due to lack of pilots, now there are a lot of them. Don't be a dinosaur like taxi drivers against Uber. To get a good job you need to prove you're good. How can you do that without experience? Why you didn't ask company to pay for your PPL training?