PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2019, 22:10
Skiesthedream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jwoww0502
Hi,

Im already a cabin crew and am a BNE QCCA applicant. One of my friends i work with applied for MEL and had his assessment day on thursday and he got asked on friday to supply his reference checks (we are internal applicants but already cabin crew so we have to supply specific references).

The security check can be done concurrently to doing ground school. Just as long as you receive your ASIC before you graduate/do the aircraft famils. The medical and drug test can be done in a day and only take a couple of days for the results. The results get sent to Qantas not to you, they only contact you if there is issues.

When i got accepted for Virgin (not my current airline) gives you about 4 weeks notice until the ground school start date. They are more likely to progress you quicker if you can start quicker
so you friend is internal cabin crew at Qf? I was under the understanding it was only externals that went to the melb ad last week..? Or did he apply externally? Not doubting the process just asking as getting worried as to why me as a melb internal haven’t heard anything 😂