PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAS Ireland SAIL
View Single Post
Old 5th May 2019, 22:09
2unlimited

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by 172_driver
your insinuations of nepotism is really getting quite tiring.
Is no longer insinuations, when it's based on factual information and proof that I obtained several years ago. But never mind, who cares.

SAS starting SAIL for me seems to indicate some sort of expansion. And beware if NAS fails, which it most likely will do in the near future, with all their debts, SAILS position might become stronger.

I would have rather wanted to see SAIL never happen, and rather SAS would have made this expansion within SAS.

As for getting better TC's with regards to roster stability, if it's needed more crew to be able to provide this, then that would mean more recruitment, not necessary with further expansion.

Don't worry, I am not interested in moving back to Scandinavia myself, but SAS shafted many guys few years ago during training, which maybe would have liked to return, but because of the way employment is dictated from the top and down, they are locked out of SAS, as only a fool will go from + 130.000 Euros + Bonuses + fixed roster to starting as FO with SAS, just be back home in Scandi land.

It's not just about DECs, its also about FO's getting credit for their experience if they join.